- Mandate Organization-Wide Cooperation with Supply Management on all Spend.
- Implement an e-Procurement/P2P solution and Mandate that 100% of Your Spend Goes Through the Platform.
- Give Supply Management the Talent it Needs to Apply the Appropriate (Advanced) Sourcing Techniques to all Categories.
It’s that simple. Why?
- 70% of revenue is spent on non-labour costs
as per Proxima’s recent Corporate Virtualization Report
- 100% of spend through a single system gets all 70% of the revenue being spent on non-labour costs under management
- (Advanced) Sourcing saves an average of 10% to 12% across-the-board on all spend being addressed (as per back-to-back studies from Aberdeen) and 10% of 70% is 7%!
That says an average 1 Billion organization could add up to 70 Million to its bottom line at the end of a year with a proper focus on Supply Management. Supply Management truly is the organization enabler!