Consistent with SI’s goal of openness and knowledge sharing, SI’s sponsorship model is public.
Overview (Only 6 Slots Available in 2015!)
- linked company logo on the topmost section of the right-hand sidebar
- “Sponsor Welcome” post and up to one “interview”, “commentary”, or “update” post per quarter (with subject matter at blogger’s discretion)
- unlimited permission to reproduce blog posts, with citation and URL, during the sponsorship period (subject to the Sourcing Innovation copyright requirements and restrictions)
- attendance, and blog coverage, of one sponsor event per year in Canada or the US (at sponsor’s expense)
- assistance with up to two webcast / podcasts / web brochures per year
(max 60 minutes for the Xcasts; max 4 pages for the brochures)
- one affiliate content link
Sponsorship Advisory Package
- all of the basic sponsorship benefits
- off-site conference-call advisory services (up to 6 hours of call time per month guaranteed)
- unlimited e-mail inquiries
- one free day of on-site advisory services per six month period (at sponsor’s expense)
- one original vendor-independent technology, process, or solution white paper (of up to 10 pages) at a 50% discount per six month period or a 20% discount off of an illumination
- one lump sum up front or
- equal payments at the start of every quarter
The following pricing model is valid until June 30, 2015.
$3,000 / month (minimum 3 month commitment)
$2,750 / month (= 2 weeks free) with a 6 month commitment until June 30, 2015
$2,500 / month (= 2 months free) with a 12 month commitment until June 30, 2015
Sponsorship Advisory Package:
$4,500 / month (minimum 6 month commitment)
(basically, the basic sponsorship rate + $1,500 / month)
$4,250 / month with a 6 month commitment until June 30, 2011
$4,000 / month with a 12 month commitment until June 30, 2011
These rates are valid for the length of the initial contract period (up to twelve months). Sponsors get first right of refusal on continued sponsorship beyond their initial sponsorship period at the rates in effect 60 days before the end-date of their current sponsorship period and will then have 30 days to make a decision before the exclusive first right of refusal expires. The advertised rates will not change more than once per quarter, regardless of demand or increase in site popularity.
You can e-mail thedoctor <at> sourcinginnovation <dot> com at any time to discuss sponsorship opportunities.