On the eighth day of X-Mas
my blogger gave to me
thoughts for a shilling,
strategies for winning,
tactics for saving,
five golden rings,
four little words,
two boxing gloves,
and a lesson in strategy.
- Hot Technologies in 2007 should be Decision Optimization and Spend Visibility
- Emerging Technologies in 2007 should be Collaborative PLM and Contract-Based Supply Chain Visibility
- Enterprise Open Source will creep into eSourcing
- Enterprise Open Source eProcurement will take off
- You get a lot more thoughts for a pound than you do for a shilling.