This is just your friendly reminder that the Sourcing Innovation Resource Site, always immediately accessible from the link under the “Free Resources” section of the sidebar, is a supply manager’s best friend. It collects all of the on-line resources you need as a supply management professional into one place. As of today, it has links to:
- over 175 Event Listings including over
- over 125 Blogs, Wikis, and Communities in the supply management and enterprise technology space
- over 45 Publications that will keep you abreast of today’s global supply management issues
- over 50 Societies where you can find people with the same needs and interests as you
- over 15 Centers of Excellence which publish ground-breaking and thought-leading research on a regular basis
- over 20 Analyst Firms which explore the vendors, technology, and issues that populate our space
- over 590 Vendors for all of your supply management needs
- over 310 Linked-In Groups for all of your supply management networking needs
- and over 15 Job Sites when you’re ready to take that next career step
When you combine it with the e-Sourcing Wiki that has almost 35 wiki-papers on all of the relevant global supply management subjects (co-)authored by the doctor, the integrated PurchSearch procurement search engine (powered by Google Custom Search and brought to you by Next Level Purchasing), the Sourcing Innovation Illuminations, and the free Iasta-sponsored e-Sourcing Handbook, you’ve got everything you need. So check it out!
Don’t forget that the resource site is only as good as you make it. If you have an event (conference, roundtable, seminar, training program, workshop, or webcast), blog (wiki, or community), publication, journal, center of excellence, society, analyst firm, linked-in group, or job site that your fellow supply management professionals would benefit from, you can always submit it for inclusion on the resource site! This will insure that the site continues to meet all of the supply management needs of the sourcing nation!