This is just your friendly reminder that the newly redesigned and functionally extended Sourcing Innovation Resource Site, always immediately accessible from the link under the “Free Resources” section of the sidebar, is a supply manager’s best friend. It collects all of the on-line resources you need as a supply management professional into one place. As of today, it has links to:
- 260 Event Listings that include
- 624 Vendors for all of your supply management needs
- 315 Linked-In Groups for all of your supply management networking needs
- 209 Archived Webcasts that will interactively expand your supply management knowledge
- 147 Blogs, Wikis, and Communities in the supply management and enterprise technology space
- 68 Societies where you can find people with the same needs and interests as you
- 52 Publications that will keep you abreast of today’s global supply management issues
- 50 Podcasts that you can use to expand your supply management knowledge when on the go
- 24 Job Sites when you’re ready to take that next career step
- 20 Centers of Excellence which publish ground-breaking and thought-leading research on a regular basis and
- 18 Analyst Firms which explore the vendors, technology, and issues that populate our space
When you combine it with the e-Sourcing Wiki that has almost 35 wiki-papers on all of the relevant global supply management subjects (co-)authored by the doctor, the integrated PurchSearch procurement search engine (powered by Google Custom Search and brought to you by Next Level Purchasing), the Sourcing Innovation Illuminations, and the free Iasta-sponsored e-Sourcing Handbook, you’ve got everything you need. Plus, the new search functionality combined with the extended indexes for events, vendors, and linked-in groups makes it even easier to find what you’re looking for. So check The Resource Site out today!
Don’t forget that the resource site is only as good as you make it. If you have an event (conference, roundtable, seminar, training program, workshop, or webcast), blog (wiki, or community), publication, journal, center of excellence, society, analyst firm, linked-in group, podcast, or job site that your fellow supply management professionals would benefit from, you can always submit it for inclusion on the resource site! This will insure that the site continues to meet all of the supply management needs of the sourcing nation!
And while you’re at it, don’t forget to Subscribe to the Sourcing Innovation Mailing List and join the Sourcing Innovation Linked-In Group!