- Spend Analysis can save you 10% to 15% of your total spend,
- e-Negotiations can save you 5% to 15% of your total spend,
- Strategic Sourcing Decision Optimization saves 12% above and beyond what you can save with e-Negotiation alone,
- Contract Management can save you 13% on your contract labor and professional services spend alone,
- e-Procurement will quickly reduce maverick spend by 36% or more,
- Supply Chain Finance / Working Capital Optimization platforms can decrease your cash conversion cycle by up to 83%, and
- Global Trade Visibility systems can decrease transaction processing time requirements by up to 96%
… and that’s just the tip of the iceberg with respect to the total savings available to you, if you won’t splurge for supply management technology, especially when many enterprise systems can now be obtained at a cost of only five figures a year (which is ten times less than they used to cost), then you’re a Complete Idiot and should join your kin in the tundra biomes of the Arctic. Continental, Delta, United, and Alaska Airlines all fly to Anchorage, and you can book flights through all of the major web portals. Get to it! The rest of us need to move forward.