Or at least attend the upcoming ISM webinar, sponsored by Pool4Tool and featuring both the doctor and the prophet who will discuss how
- the direct procurement lifecycle is different from the classic indirect procurement lifecycle, which was cost-centric perfect for indirect
- key requirements of each phase of the direct procurement lifecycle …
- … and key requirements indirect procurement platforms lack
- key technological capabilities required to truly manage direct procurement
- 15 ways your platform probably isn’t up to snuff for direct, if it even address the issue at all — and —
- the consequences of using the wrong platform for procurement management!
The fact of the matter is that you wouldn’t use a Chihuahua to herd sheep, so why are you trying to use a mouse to herd cats (which is mission improbable anyway)? (This is exactly what you are doing if you try to use an indirect sourcing platform for direct sourcing.)
Join our webinar on June 28, 2016 @ 11:30 AM PT, 14:30 PM ET, and 19:30 PM BST (UK Time) and find out why your procurement platform may not be doing your Procurement organization justice.
Don’t think you need a better platform? Remember that while the most blood an indirect procurement manager sourcing office supplies and temp labour has ever seen is the blood on his finger from a paper cut from signing the paper contract, people have been seriously injured and died (in the dozens) from poor judgement in direct sourcing. And if you don’t believe me, check out the many examples cited in the new white-paper on The Direct Material Procurement Challenge: An Indirect Tool for Direct Procurement is Mission Improbable — Direct Procurement Requires Different Capabilities by the doctor! (Just another reason to join our webinar on The Direct Materials Procurement Challenge. Registration is free and can be done now by following the link.)
As this is an ISM webinar, 1 CEH Certificate will be awarded to each attendee.
Free webinar. Free credit hour. Free white paper. How good does it get?