As I indicated in a recent post, I have lined up a number of leading bloggers to bring you their top three. In anticipation of the great posts to come, here is a partial list of bloggers lined up for next week, in addition to the sourcing and procurement regulars (and possibly a few more guest bloggers):
- Chris Jacob Abraham of @ Supply Chain Management
- Paul Martyn of CombineNotes
- Eric Hiller of CostCents
- Vinnie Mirchandani of Deal Architect
- Randy Littleson of Kinaxis on Response Management
- Andy Monin of Vendor Compliance
I’m sure when we contrast their top three with the issues that sourcing bloggers like myself, Tim Minahan of Supply Excellence, David Bush of eSourcing Forum, and Jason Busch of Spend Matters regularly blog about, we’ll be able to paint a detailed picture of what Spend/Supply Management 2.0 really needs to address.