Hopefully you’ve registered by now. If you haven’t, there is still time to register. It’s free. It gives you one CEH. And, for the first time ever, you can ask questions of both the doctor and the prophet in the same webinar! (Downloading The Direct Procurement Challenge is good, but this is an awesome bonus.)
Remember, the doctor is the expert on Complex Sourcing and Procurement and when he says that you shouldn’t use a Chihuahua to herd sheep and asks why are you trying to use a mouse to herd cats (which is mission improbable anyway), you should know that there is something someone is not telling you. That’s why he’s joining a tag-team to bring you this much needed education for free. But as he doesn’t have time to repeat himself (so much to educate on, so little time), like most webinars, this is a one-shot deal. Show up. Or possibly miss out on that one secret that could help you secure the budget you desperately need. Your call.
As a reminder, in this webinar, the doctor and the prophet will discuss:
- the direct procurement lifecycle
- how it is different from the classic indirect procurement lifecycle
(which was cost-centric perfect for indirect)
- key requirements to support direct procurement that indirect procurement platforms lack
- key technological capabilities to truly manage the direct procurement lifecycle
- 15 ways your platform likely isn’t up to snuff
(especially if it’s a platform built for indirect)
- the consequences of using the wrong platform for Procurement platform
(which can leave a lot of blood on your hands)
Sign up. Join in. And learn the questions you should be asking and not the answers you should be accepting without digging a little deeper.
Remember, what you see on the surface:
Is not always the full picture: