Customer acquisition is an investment, but customer retention delivers profitability, so you should do what you can to keep your current customers, as per a recent article on how to earn your customers’ loyalty in CRM News.
The article delivered seven strategies to keep your customers loyal which is worth a review, especially if you are a supply chain department whose survival depends on keeping your internal customers happy.
- Provide Stellar Customer Service
It’s a key differentiator in the retail world and in the boardroom.
- Make your Web Site a Customer Self-Service Center
And open your applications up to the company, at least for status reporting.
- Use e-mail to communicate with customers.
It’s great for keeping them up to date.
- Pick Up the Phone
Call your customers regularly to see how they are doing or if they need anything.
- Solicit Customer Feedback
Listen, and Respond. Customers want to feel valued.
- Reward Customer Retention
Share the success. There’ll be enough to go around.
- Establish Customer-Friendly Policies.
Your job is to get them what they need at the best price.